The birth of the internet and the recent explosion of the e-commerce websites, online businesses are the boom! There are so many businesses that are now solely being operated on the internet and being successful that many brands and companies that earlier believed that there would not be any scope in online marketing are also setting up their online stores in the hope to capture more significant market shares. There are many experts who are offering E-commerce solutions and e-commerce websites design as a service. The e-commerce websites templates are also readily available on the internet, and you can easily download them without incurring costs. In case of free e-commerce platforms, you will have no unique feature for your website, but you have it exclusively made or have custom features then your site can garner a lot of audiences and increase traffic. To make sure that your e-commerce website is functioning the right way you should adopt features that convince the customers to make the purchase. These six tips can help increase the conversion:
- The site design should be simple and easy to understand. This can help the users navigate easily throughout the site. To make sure that the customers enjoy the landing page experience you can even test the page and then launch it as the main site.
- You can attract customers by inviting them to make use of the flash sales and other sudden offers so that they make the best of their shopping experience. When you out in timers on some of your products, you actually let the customer assume that the product is running out of stock and is in high demand. This trick will convince the person that they should also be making the purchase.
- The website should be device friendly so that regardless of the device being used by the probable customer, the customer can access the full website. This helps increase the customer conversion rate as they can access the site from anywhere.
- Having a proper payment system that offers more than one payment method can improve the consumers choose the technique that they deem suitable for themselves. This also adds credibility to the business owners.
- The website should have testimonials along with tutorials so that the customers can be convinced to make the purchase. The most convincing thing for any consumer is the other users confirming the goodness of the product.
- Having photos that clearly showcase the product is an additional bonus!
— Anurag Gupta (@author_anurag) 15 de junio de 2017